LOTUS SWIFT OIL – GL4 Gear oil blend with a highly refined mineral base oil and selective additives for use in heavy-duty operations are used in the commercial fleet, manual transmission, axels, and final drives protect from rust & corrosion and low-temperature properties and gives a good start in cold weather.
- Excellent anti-wear and anti-rust characteristics.
- Resistance to oxidation and oil thickening.
- Maximize equipment life and assist smooth shifting in manual transmission.
- Outstanding performance against low speed / high torque wear and high-speed scoring.
- Protects against corrosion of ferrous and non-ferrous components.
- Compatible with all types of seals to avoid leakage.
LOTUS SWIFT OIL – GL4 Gear oil lubricants are recommended for use in hypoid gears, compatible with seal and gasket material used in automotive gears. Drive axle, trucks, and taxi cabs, contracting and farming equipments.
Typical Physical Characteristics:
|SAE Viscosity Grade
|Vis @ 100 c
|Pour Point c
|Flash Point COC c (K₂O)